fredag 9 maj 2008

You gotta spend some time love


How I wish you could see the potential, the potential of you and me
It's like a book elegantly bound, but in a language that you can't read - just yet
You gotta spend some time--love, you gotta spend some time with me

And I know that you'll find--love, I will possess your heart (x2)


There are days when outside your window, I see my reflection as I slowly pass

And I long for this mirrored perspective, when we'll be lovers, lovers at last

You gotta spend some time--love, you gotta spend some time with me

And I know that you'll find--love, I will possess your heart(x2)
I will possess your heart (x2)

You reject my advances and desperate please I won't let you, let me down so easily, so easily
You gotta spend some time--love, you gotta spend some time with me And I know that you'll find--love, I will possess your heart (x3) I will possess your heart (x2)


[Det är ju inte utan att man känner igen hur man kännt det ett par gånger. Inte bara jag som blivit smått pinsamt desperat besatt då och då genom åren alltså. Men när jag ser det nerskrivet är det ju riktigt vackert faktiskt. Förövrigt gillar jag nya DeathCab.]

text: Ben Gibbard
bild: www.ullvi3.koping.se

Inga kommentarer: